This is for Facebook.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
- I miss my dad every single day.
- I wish I’d pursued cooking as a career.
- I wish I’d been better at science and math in high school – I might have followed a different path in college.
- I firmly believe that men should polish their shoes.
- I believe that unpolished shoes say a lot about a person. (That means you too ladies.)
- I think that vacations should be a minimum of two weeks.
- I love to go to the beach in the fall and winter – but I’m not as keen on it in the summer.
- The best day of my life was April 12, 2002 – the day I met TKD.
- The second best day of my life was December 27, 2007 – the day Mr. Grey was born.
- Edinburgh Scotland is my favorite city in the world.
- I would rather be fishing, categorically.
- I value quality above all else both in the items I purchase and the work I do.
- I would like to visit New Zealand.
- I find it highly irritating when someone rides my tail on the highway.
- I find it even more irritating when said person suddenly decides that they need to pass me on the right when I’ve already put my blinker on indicating that I’m going to move over.
- I enjoy playing with Mr. Grey in the morning on the weekends.
- I really like it when Mr. Grey falls asleep on my chest – which doesn’t happen that often anymore.
- Soup is my favorite food.
- Nothing beats the smell of the sea’s salt in the air.
- I am always located in the same place, directly above the center of the earth.
- I wish oysters were more plentiful in the bay.
- I am highly concerned about climate change – so much so that I actually lose sleep over it on a regular basis.
- I am learning to like the South.
- I would rather live in Maine.
- I miss running around in the fields near the house where I grew up.